Posts Tagged ‘Twitter’
Posted on September 25, 2009 - by Kelly Verge
I’ve just put the finishing touches on a new module for the Tweeder Method that takes autopilot Twitter marketing to a whole new level.
With the Tweeder Method you can target a specific group of people and market to them on Twitter with laser accuracy. There’s no need to try to get thousands of followers nor will you have to send sales links out in endless updates.
The Tweeder Method is a very non-intrusive yet effective method of marketing via Twitter.
Now with version 2.0 it’s even more hands-off. The new module handles all of your tweeting for you on full autopilot. The combined system will continually pull in interested buyers and present your sales message without being the least bit “spammy” to your potential customers.
Posted on July 27, 2009 - by Kelly Verge
Watching the trends on Twitter can be a good way to do real-time market research. These trends can also help spot the hottest news stories – those that have “viral potential.”
Even for the average Twitter user, these hot trends often point out the coolest subjects.
There are lots of tools that can help you stay on top of the latest trends on Twitter without needing to be glued to Twitter all day. Here are some of my favorites:
- Twitter Search – It’s simple. On the other hand it displays the top 10 topics real-time in a basic display. Additionally, if you click on the tiny link for “Advanced Search,” you can do some pretty cool things.
- Tweetmeme – This site shows which URL’s (web pages) are being tweeted the most. If you’re interested in staying on top of the hottest stories or news, this site might be for you.
- Twitterfall – This strangely hypnotic site shows the real-time tweets that contain the selected trending phrase or your search phrase.
- Trendyobot – Follow this bot within Twitter and he’ll send you the latest trends as the start happening.
- #hashtags – This site tracks trending hashtags. Hashtags are a way of being involved in a wider conversation than with “regular” tweets.
- Twitt(url)y – This is another site that tracks the most tweeted URL’s. They present the information in a different format than Tweetmeme, so use whichever one you like best.
- Monitter – This site also tracks either the hottest trends or your specific search terms, but it also has a widget you can place on your website.
- Twist – Pretty cool Twitter trend site that displays a graph of the trend.
- Retweet Radar – This site shows the topics that are retweeted (RT) the most on Twitter. The topics are displayed in a cloud format. They also show the people and URL’s that are retweeted the most.
- Tweetizen – Shows Twitter trending topics and allows you to only show trends in areas that interest you.
- TweetGrid – While this site doesn’t give you the trending topics, I’ve included it as #11 because it’s a useful search tool.
If you know of a cool Twitter trending tool or site that I haven’t listed, place a link to it in a comment so that I can check it out, too.